We set a benchmark in BAJA history for all the Indian teams by being the FIRST Indian team to clear the Technical round in very FIRST ATTEMPT. With sincere efforts, we secured 8th position out of 100 teams in cost report event, 2012. We were then labelled as the BEST BAJA team from Asia by Vice President, SAE International and are the only Indian team to have been consistently participating in the SAE BAJA, USA Events for the past 5 years. With our genuine dedication, perseverance and the support of our sponsors, we’ll surely make it to the pinnacle.
The team competed in the event Enduro Student India this year in January and achieved the following accolades :
- 3rd rank in Sales Presentation
- 4th rank in Cost Event
- 5th rank in Endurance Event
- 7th rank at Design Presentation
- 6th rank overall
- 8th rank in acceleration event at BAJA Student India
- 6th rank in Sales Presentation at BAJA Student India
- 65th out of total 160 teams in the competition
- Entitled as "Titans of Asia"
- Secured 54th position out of 120 teams in BAJA SAE held at Oregon, USA
- 28th rank in cost report at BAJA SAE Oregon, USA